Questions commonly asked are "Can you put my car on the computer to see whats wrong?" or "can you turn off that light!!"
Most workshops have a diagnostic interface which covers most makes of vehicle and this will be able to carry out basic tasks.
There is an increasing need for more comprehensive coverage of specific vehicles, and we currently use the following equipment.
- Autologic Dealer Level Tool for Volkswagen, Audi, Seat & Skoda
- Volkswagen, Audi, Seat, Skoda VCDS
- Opel, Vauxhall OPCOM
- Citroen, Peugeot PPSLEXIA
- Renault CLIP
- BMW BAVARIAN-TECH
Alongside the above other equipment used for general diagnostics are
- Launch X431 Tool provides excellent European & Japanese coverage
- Carman Scan LT provides excellent Japanese coverage
- Multiple OBD2 scanners for quick access to 2001 on petrol and 2003 on diesels
- Picoscope Laptop based 40Mhz Oscilloscope
- Smoke Pro Smoke generator and pressure tester
- Kane 4 Gas Analyser (Emission Tester)
+353 (0)87 6578840
The Cross, Cloghan, Birr, Co.Offaly